Each weekday, we select a short list of news articles, commentary, and other noteworthy links related to the Supreme Court. To suggest a piece for us to consider, email us at email@example.com.
Here’s the Wednesday morning read:
- Justice Breyer Rejects ‘Conservative’ Tag for U.S. Supreme Court (Greg Stohr, Bloomberg)
- Justice Breyer says expanding the Supreme Court could erode trust (Robert Barnes, The Washington Post)
- Why Is the Supreme Court Hesitating on Abortion? (Ed Kilgore, New York magazine)
- SCOTUS vacates Knight Foundation, Thomas has things to say (Howard Wasserman, PrawfsBlawg)
- In Terry v. United States, SCOTUS Grants The SG’s Motion For Leave To File A Brief Out Of Time For First Time In Four Decades (Josh Blackman, The Volokh Conspiracy)